Single Kennel, w/ Back Panel, Stainless Steel Gate Panel/Door, 36"W x 60"L x 72"H
Customers also viewed
Beautiful, durable T-Kennel runs are possible on a budget. This unit is made up of overstock and/or discontinued gates and panels that became obsolete because of new designs. When constructed, the kennel will perform like new. The unit is 36"W x 60"D x 72"H ONLY, no substitutions on ANY of the parts.
Gate Panel/Door: 36"W x 72"H (Use Part No. 972.3672.01.)
- Constructed of 1" welded Stainless Steel tubing and wire, and it includes one feed slot for optional feeding or watering. Feed tray or feed bowl is available for an additional charge.
Side Panel: 59"L x 72"H (Use Part No. 961.5972.01.)
- Lower isolation panel is constructed of galvanized tubing and acrylic PVC. Upper section is constructed of galvanized tubing and 7 ga. slotted welded wire. Panels are 59"L x 72"H and are sloped ¼" per foot.
Back Panel: 34.68"W x 73"H (Use Part No. 961.3472.01.005.)
- The back panel is constructed of galvanized tubing and acrylic PVC.
- This unit is designed to sit on a concrete floor with a 1/4" per foot slope to the back wall.
- Side panel color is Beige (3530) ONLY.
- If your bank of runs requires full isolation end panels, add $260 for the upgrade.
- Limited number of units are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
1 unit: $1,589 per opening*
2 in a row: $1,366.50 per opening, $2,733 total cost*
3 in a row: $1,292.33 per opening, $3,877 total cost*
4 in a row: $1,255.25 per opening, $5,021 total cost*
5 units: $1,233 per opening, $6,165 total cost*
More than 5 in a row: Please call 1.800.555.1579, ext. 2319
*Cost excludes taxes, shipping and handling. Assumes all side panels are wire 48"ISO.