Single Kennel, w/ Back Panel, Stainless Steel Gate Panel/Door, 48"W x 84"L x 72"H, No Slope
Customers also viewed
Beautiful, durable T-Kennel runs are possible on a budget. This unit is made up of overstock and/or discontinued gates and panels that became obsolete because of new designs. When constructed, the kennel will perform like new. The unit is 48"W x 84"L x 72"H ONLY, no substitutions on ANY of the parts.
Gate Panel: 48"W x 72"H (Use Part Nos. 931.4872.01.), Door: (Use Part No. 931.2368.09.)
- Constructed of 1" welded Stainless Steel tubing and wire, and it includes two feed slots for optional feeding or watering. Feed trays and feed bowls are available for an additional charge.
Side Panel: 83"L x 78"H (Use Part No. 175.00278.)
- Lower isolation panel is constructed of Stainless Steel tubing and acrylic PVC. Upper section is constructed of Stainless Steel tubing and 7 ga. slotted welded wire. Panels are 83"L x 72"H with NO SLOPE.
Back Panel: 46.69"W x 72"H (Use Part No. 964.4672.01.004.)
- This panel is constructed of galvanized tubing and acrylic PVC.
- This unit is designed to sit on a concrete floor. There is NO SLOPE built in.
- Side panel and back panel color is Beige (3530) ONLY.
- If your bank of runs requires full isolation end panels, add $270 for the upgrade.
- Limited number of units are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
1 unit: $1,843 per opening*
2 in a row: $1,538 per opening, $3,076 total cost*
3 in a row: $1,436.33 per opening, $4,309 total cost*
4 in a row: $1,385.50 per opening, $5,542 total cost*
5 units: $1,355 per opening, $6,775 total cost*
More than 5 in a row: Please call 1.800.555.1579, ext. 2319
*Cost excludes taxes, shipping and handling. Assume all side panels are wire 48" ISO.